- Protects insulation material from dampness.
- Guarantees air-tightness.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Can be used for roof pitches between 30° and 60°
For use with Fakro and Optilight roof windows.
Air tight flashing should be secured internally, to form a barrier against warm and humid air, as any moisture on the surface of the insulation greatly reduces its thermal insulation properties. For this reason, to avoid any air gaps the roof window opening has an XDS air tight flashing. This ensures a flush fit between roof window and sheeting. The sheeting is pushed into a groove specifically made in the windows frame. The air tight flashing is made of polythene.
The flashing should be chosen in accordance with the size of the window
* must be used in conjuctiuon with main flashing kit. Related flashing kits for Fakro and Optilight roof windows are below.
Products listed as NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY must be ordered before 1.00pm in order for them to be despatched the same day. Orders received after 1.00pm will be despatched the following working day.
Please dont forget to buy the blinds, click here to go to blinds section.
Need any further advice? Call us now on 0870 604 0404