The GL250-03 drop down loft access door has a unique twist action catch which secures the frame in three places to provide a secure, draught-sealed hatch. It can be easily installed into existing ceilings to provide a cost effective means of loft access.
The door and frame are unobtrusive with a lightly textured white finish. The door can be easily cleaned with a solvent free damp cloth, or alternatively the GL250-03 can be painted to match the décor.
Draught seals prevent the problem of moist warm air entering the roof space and help to meet the air leakage requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations. An insulated panel helps to reduce heat loss. An insulation variant offering a U-Value of 0.35 W/m2k is also available.
- Foam compression seals for draught free installation
- Innovative twist action, three point closing mechanism
- Thermally insulated door panel to prevent heat loss
- Door panel is removable for easier roof space access
- The door and frame has an easy to clean textured finish
Products listed as NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY must be ordered before 1.00pm in order for them to be despatched the same day. Orders received after 1.00pm will be despatched the following working day.
Need any further advice? Call us now on 0870 604 0404