New from Colt Cowls!
As the name suggests, the Draftbooster eliminates the difficulties people sometimes face in attempting to light a stove that suffers from a lack of draw. The Draftbooster provides the necessary draught, making the stove lighting process a cinch whilst reducing the amount of smoke and odours in the room.
The Draftbooster can be used on both brick and steel chimneys with a maximum internal diameter of 220mm. The Draftbooster is therefore predominantly designed for use on wood-burning stoves with lined chimneys. It can be plugged into a standard power socket with earth connection and switched on by remote control which is included.
The Draftbooster comes with the following great benefits:
- Adjustable fixings. The Draftbooster will fit both brick and steel chimneys with a maximum internal diameter of 220mm.
- Less smoke spillage. The Draftbooster draws smoke up and away, minimising soot and smoke in the room.
- Better combustion and faster heating. The Draftbooster provides better and cleaner combustion meaning the room warms up quicker.
- Plug and play. The Draftbooster is easily installed and is the first 'plug and play' chimney fan worldwide.
- Works up to 250 degrees celsius just below the chimney fan.
- Can be used with woodburning stoves / fireplace inserts with a rated output of 2 to max 8 (KW)
- All sheet parts are made of stainless steel EN1.4301/AISI304
- Developed according to requirements in PrEN16475-2 (Chimney Fans)
Products listed as NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY must be ordered before 1.00pm in order for them to be despatched the same day. Orders received after 1.00pm will be despatched the following working day.
Need any further advice? Call us now on 0870 604 0404