Beech Tread Space Saving Staircase
The basic kit consists of the following components:
- 11 steps + internal railing
- Treads and the handrail are both made of solid beech wood, varnished with natural water-based paint
- Staircase structure and the railing are made of painted steel.
- Basic kit will acheive a floor to floor height between 2410mm and 2850mm
- Maximum height acheivable up to 3570mm with additional tread kits (addional cost)
Staircase can be supplied with single turn landing (left or right) and can also be supplied with a double landing (u-shape). To make your life easier, we have a bespoke design survice for anything other than straight flights, where you are able to select your own specification and configuration. Simply click on the button below to be taken to our bespoke design page. Or alternatively please call us on 020 8551 5800.
Modular flight staircase, with adjustable rise.
Railing and modular steel supports painted with oven-dried epoxy paint.
Steps and Handrail
In solid beech wood painted and varnished with two layers of non toxic water varnish
Steel - Silver grey
Wood - natural or walnut
|Total Height||Number of Rises||Number of Treads||Extra Treads from Standard Kit|
|2.41 - 2.85cm||12||11||Basic Kit|
|2.61 - 3.09cm||13||12||1|
|2.81 - 3.33cm||14||13||2|
|3.01 - 3.57cm||15||14||3|
Total Width (Railing on one side included)
20-24cm (first rise is always 21cm)
Wood thickness 40mm
Products listed as NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY must be ordered before 1.00pm in order for them to be despatched the same day. Orders received after 1.00pm will be despatched the following working day.
Need any further advice? Call us now on 0870 604 0404