Prices slashed by up to 15%
The Keylite White Finish High Therm (WF HT) Roof Window is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms, or any room prone to smoke, dust or steam. The wipe clean polyurethane painted coating has moisture resistant qualities and requires little or no maintenance. The Keylite High therm glazing, consists of self-cleaning glass on the outer pain, 4mm toughened outer pane, 18mm argon gas filled cavity, 6mm laminated inner with a warm edge glazing unit.
- Ventilation flap allows clean fresh air to circulate throughout the room, even when the window is locked and secure.
- Superb quality finish.
- Suitable for wet rooms and kitchens
- Attractive white finish
- FLASHING KITS ARE USUALLY NECESSARY FOR ROOF WINDOW INSTALLATION AND ARE AVAILABLE FOR TILE OR SLATE ROOFS UNDER RELATED PRODUCTS
Please click on an image below to download a brochure or flyer
Product Brochure Installation Instructions Keylite all new Futuretherm
Please note that some of the images display a timber window, this is just to demonstrate the thermal collar. These windows are white
Keylite centre pivot roof windows are an ideal solution to providing light in your loft. Created with the very latest thinking in design, engineering and materials, Keylite has produced a new innovative roof window which compliments every architectural design.
- Unique flick fit brackets - The patented unique 'Flick Fit' brackets are pre fitted to the roof window facilitating easy installation. They speed up the fitting process enabling the window to go from the box to the roof opening with just a few flicks of the brackets which are easily adjustable for either slate or tile roofs
- One piece bottom apron - The unique design improves aesthetic finish and allows for easy installation
- Ventilation handle - The ergonomically designed control handle provides simple and comfortable opening of both the roof window and the ventilation flap
- Top quality timber
- Engineered timber finish - multiple coats of clear satin lacquer resulting in an attractive and stain resistant surface
- Maintenance free surfaces - enhanced external flashing aesthetics. All aluminium flashing encorporate a polyester powder coated finish giving enhanced protection from the elements and UV rays
- Improved ventilation system - All weather ventilation (Keylites standard 780mm wide roof window is the only window of this size that satisfies the requirement on trickle ventilation into a room as set out in part F of the building regulations. Ventilation Filter (the built in keylite insect filter ensures only clean fresh air passes into the room)
- Glazing specification - Keylite roof windows can be supplied with a wide variety of glazing variants
- Integral blind (optional) The blind inside the glass is unique to Keylite
- Maintenance free hinges
- Sash Hinge Finger Springs - Unique patent to Keylite, the sash hinge finger spring allows the sash to be installed back into the frame in one smooth effortless motion
Products listed as NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY must be ordered before 1.00pm in order for them to be despatched the same day. Orders received after 1.00pm will be despatched the following working day.
Please dont forget to buy the blinds, click here to go to blinds section.
Need any further advice? Call us now on 0870 604 0404