The Keylight Flashing system is made very easy by following the user friendly instructions. The success of any roof window depends on its resistance to penetration of wind and rain.
- Keylite roof windows have been subjected to extensive testing at the Centre for Sustainable Technologies at the University of Ulster
- Keylite prefabricated roof flashings can integrate with virtually any roofing material overlapping harmoniously to provide a water tight seal around the window
- One piece bottom apron. The unique one piece bottom apron design improves aesthitic finish and allows for easy installation
- For roof pitches from 15-90°
- Installation of a roof window with slate up to 10mm thick
- Maximum profile 10mm
Keylite centre pivot roof windows are an ideal solution to providing light in your loft. Created with the very latest thinking in design, engineering and materials, Keylite has produced a new innovative roof window which compliments every architectural design.
- Unique flick fit brackets - The patented unique 'Flick Fit' brackets are pre fitted to the roof window facilitating easy installation. They speed up the fitting process enabling the window to go from the box to the roof opening with just a few flicks of the brackets which are easily adjustable for either slate or tile roofs
- One piece bottom apron - The unique design improves aesthetic finish and allows for easy installation
- Ventilation handle - The ergonomically designed control handle provides simple and comfortable opening of both the roof window and the ventilation flap
- Top quality timber
- Engineered timber finish - multiple coats of clear satin lacquer resulting in an attractive and stain resistant surface
- Maintenance free surfaces - enhanced external flashing aesthetics. All aluminium flashing encorporate a polyester powder coated finish giving enhanced protection from the elements and UV rays
- Improved ventilation system - All weather ventilation (Keylites standard 780mm wide roof window is the only window of this size that satisfies the requirement on trickle ventilation into a room as set out in part F of the building regulations. Ventilation Filter (the built in keylite insect filter ensures only clean fresh air passes into the room)
- Glazing specification - Keylite roof windows can be supplied with a wide variety of glazing variants
- Integral blind (optional) The blind inside the glass is unique to Keylite
- Maintenance free hinges
- Sash Hinge Finger Springs - Unique patent to Keylite, the sash hinge finger spring allows the sash to be installed back into the frame in one smooth effortless motion
Products listed as NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY must be ordered before 1.00pm in order for them to be despatched the same day. Orders received after 1.00pm will be despatched the following working day.
Please dont forget to buy the blinds, click here to go to blinds section.
Need any further advice? Call us now on 0870 604 0404